FreeDrugCard.us Media Center
“FreeDrugCard.us Ranked Top Prescription Assistance Program”
A recent poll conducted by industry professionals at RxResource.org focused on the best ways to cut costs on prescription drugs.
The poll results focused on the top ten prescription assistance programs in the United States. FreeDrugCard.us, the country's first free rx card program, out-ranked all other programs and came in number one. Below are the results and details from the poll:
1. FreeDrugCard.us - The first free rx assistance program in the United States. Everyone is eligible for this program. There are no age or income restrictions. This program was used as the model for most statewide free drug cards in the country. They are the clear #1 in our rankings.
2. TogetherRx - TogetherRx is a first class program. The only knock on this program is that participation is restricted. Individuals must meet certain criteria to qualify for their programs.
3. Partnership for Prescription Assistance - Partnership for Prescription Assistance helps people that qualify find the medications they need. This program works with other programs to fulfill its mission.
4. Merck Patient Assistance Program - A quality program that helps people that take Merck Drugs. There are restrictions and people must qualify. However, they do have special waivers. They are typically given to people with some type of special medical hardship.
5. UNA Rx Card - UNA Rx Card made the rankings primarily due to the fact that they power the #1 program. They also power most of the largest cash card programs in the country.
6. AstraZeneca Prescription Savings Programs - This program is for people with Medicare Part D. It is designed to provide AstraZeneca medicines at no cost to qualified patients.
7. Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. - This program covers some of the J&J products. There is an application process and income restrictions do apply.
8. RxAssist - RxAssist is a web based medication assistance resource center. A good tool for first timers.
9. RxHope - RxHope is a multi-source vendor for most things related to rx assistance. The do have some useful tools and programs that are woth a look.
10. Walgreens - Walgreens worked closely with FreeDrugCard.us and received most of their members until big red decided to launch their own discount pharmacy card. It is limited to, you guessed it, Walgreens pharmacies only. Their consolation prize, making it into the rankings at #10 with their W Card. W Card is easily the best pharmacy sponsored rx program in the marketplace.
“Best Way To Lower Your Drug Costs”
United Networks of America drug discount card
It's free, open to everyone and offers discounts of up to 75 percent on many prescriptions that may not be covered by health plans, including birth control. FreeDrugCard.us
“Discount Drug Card Keeps Rxs in the United States”
The Freedrugcard.us concept is simple. The nonprofit organization wants to reduce the volume of prescriptions going into foreign markets via mail order and the Internet. Pharmacies use the program to create goodwill with patients, which will ensure that they keep their business. Freedrugcard.us is used for individuals who have no benefits, and it also can be used as a supplement for patients who need to a fill a script for nonformulary drugs.
"We are committed to keeping the neighborhood pharmacy the cornerstone of American health care," said Ryan D. Jumonville, president and chief executive officer of the company. "This can be accomplished by working with pharmacies to provide their customers with a program that will help contain their drug costs. Giving customers a program like Freedrugcard.us will help reduce the increasing shift towards mail order," he added.
The organization also has launched a private-label program for pharmacies whose owners want to encourage participation and drive up use. Freedrugcard.us has collaborated with individual pharmacies to help increase membership and create new customers. For more information about Freedrugcard.us or its incentive program, visit www.freedrugcard.us.
“Prescription Drug Coupons Offer Best Savings on Prescription Drugs”
WASHINGTON, Dec. 30 /PRNewswire/ – If you are looking for the best way to save money on your prescription drugs then FREEDRUGCARD.US is your best option. The free prescription assistance drug card program is sponsored by a non-profit organization and was launched to help all Americans lower the cost of prescription drugs. This program is open to all Americans and there is no enrollment required and no restrictions to access the prescription assistance program.
FREEDRUGCARD.US has just launched a new Rx savings program dedicated to helping people that are prescribed medications not covered by insurance. Drug coupons are the best way to save on non-covered drugs and they are now available to be printed online at www.freedrugcard.us/drug-coupon.html.There is no cost to print these Rx coupons for non-covered prescriptions. Almost all insurance plans (HMO, PPO, Medicare Part D, etc.) have a non-formulary list that identifies the drugs they don't cover.
The most common non-formulary medications include drugs for weight loss, birth control, smoking cessation, fertility, sexual dysfunction, growth hormones, and many others. Most plans will require that you pay full price for these prescriptions. You can use coupons to get discounts for these medications. Drug coupons are available for discounts on Phentermine, Viagra, Adderal, Sertraline, Adipex, Alprazolam, Lorazepam, Tramadol, Paroxepine, Yasmin, Zenlafaxine, Ortho tri cyclen, and many more.
FREEDRUGCARD.US also offers a free discount drug card that can be used to get a discount on almost all Brand and Generic medications. This discount prescription card can be used at more than 54,000 national and regional pharmacies to receive up to 75% off prescription drugs (savings average roughly 30%). This card provides the lowest price on drugs like Chantix, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Tamiflu, Lipitor, Toprol, Norvasc, Synthroid, Lexapro, Nexium, Singulair, Prevacid, Ambien, Zoloft, Advair, and most drugs dispensed at retail pharmacies. You can download a free discount drug card by visiting www.FreeDrugCard.us.