Revenue Opportunities for Organizations
Looking for ways to generate revenue for your organization?
Scheduling a conference, luncheon or convention may produce income rapidly, but consider offering year-round benefits. This shows your supporters that you are interested in a continuing partnership.
Contact FreeDrugCard.us about private labeling a program for your organization. Free Drug Card is a nationwide Prescription Assistance Program (PAP) sponsored by a non-profit organization to help all Americans lower their prescription drug costs, and also includes discounts on PRESCRIPTION DRUGS, VISION, HEARING, DIABETIC SUPPLIES, DENTAL, and much more. The program is free to organizations and associations, members, volunteers and staff. Free Drug Card can help generate revenue and create awareness for the organization.
- No Cost - Free for organizations or associations.
- Use As A Resource - The program can be used to help families and individuals within the community.
- Spread Awareness - The program can be used as a marketing tool to generate awareness for the organization within the community.
- Fundraising - Fundraising tool by extending the program to individuals within the community.
- Private Label - "Private Label" the program to gain recognition for delivering valuable healthcare benefits and resources to all employees, volunteers, members and their friends and families.
- Generate Revenue - Generate revenue on every paid prescription through the program.
How It Works
- Customer and member fulfillment can be done via hard cards, electronic cards generated on your website and e-mail cards. All cards are pre-activated and can be used immediately.
- Customers and members bring cards to the pharmacy, revenue is earned every time a prescription is processed using your program!
- This program has "lowest price" logic to guarantee that customers get the best pricing on prescriptions (Customers pay the lower of a discount off Average Wholesale Price-AWP, discount off MAC Pricing, or Pharmacy Promotional/Retail price).
- The program can be promoted as a standalone benefit and as a supplemental program which can be used to provide savings on non-covered medications (prescriptions not covered by health insurance)
- The program can be used to supplement most health insurance plans including health savings accounts (HSA), high deductible plans, and Medicare Part D.