Discount Prescription Card accepted at Walgreens Pharmacy
Print your FREE Discount Prescription Card, below and bring it into any Walgreens Pharmacy, and save on your prescription costs! This pharmacy savings coupon card is pre-activated and can be used immediately to save an average of 30% on your prescription drugs at most of the nation's leading pharmacies, including Walgreens Pharmacy.
This free discount card works just like a coupon. Simply bring the card into any Walgreens, or any of the 68,000 participating pharmacies, and enjoy substantial savings on almost every medication. There are no membership fees or service charges associated with this free Rx card. This Patient Assistance Program is completely free and open to everyone!
Find a participating pharmacy with our pharmacy locator.
Pass on the Savings to Friends and Family!Print 10 Cards Now
Don't Have a Printer?
Scan this QR Code with your phone and visit our mobile site to obtain your free drug card.
Visit our complete list of county drug cards.County Drug Cards
Who Can Use FreeDrugCard?
Everyone has access to this Patient Assistance Program to gain significant savings off your pharmacy's standard prices. FreeDrugCard is the perfect solution for:
- Medicare recipients caught in the "donut-hole"
- Those without insurance with no prescription drug coverage
- Those with insurance, but their plan has many non-covered medications
Low Price Guarantee
The Free Drug Card program has LOWEST PRICE LOGIC to guarantee that you get the best deal on your prescriptions (you pay the lower of a discount off Average Wholesale Price-AWP, discount off MAC Pricing, or Pharmacy Promotional/Retail price).
- Accepted at over 68,000 pharmacies nationwide.
- Save up to 75% on prescriptions (average savings is about 30%).
- Everyone is eligible.
- Completely confidential.
- Card is pre-activated and ready to use.
- No paperwork to fill out.
- No limits on usage.
- No health restrictions.
- No fee ever charged for the card.
- Save on brand and generic drugs.