Free Prescription Drug Coupons
Coupons for Non-Covered Prescription Drugs
Free Prescription Drug Coupons! Download your FREE discount coupon(s) below to save money on Non-Covered medication at pharmacies across the country. These coupons are pre-activated and can be used immediately to save up to 90% on your prescription drugs.
|NEXT CHOICE||Drug Info|
|ORTHO EVRA||Drug Info|
|ORTHO MICRON||Drug Info|
|ORTHO TRICYCLEN||Drug Info|
|PLAN B||Drug Info|
|TRAMADOL HCL||Drug Info|
|YASMIN 28||Drug Info|
How To Use
These coupons work just like a pharmacy discount card. Simply bring the coupon/card into any CVS/pharmacy, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart, Target, Kmart, Kroger, Longs Drug Store, Safeway, or any participating pharmacy, and enjoy substantial savings on almost every medication available.
Major Pharmacy Chains:
What drugs are not covered under most insurance plans and prescription drug programs?
- Infertility medications when used for assisted reproduction.
- Drugs prescribed, dispensed, or intended for use while in a hospital, skilled nursing facility or alternate facility.
- Drug products for any condition, injury, sickness or mental illness arising out of, or in the course of, employment for which benefits are available under any workers' compensation or other similar laws.
- Drugs administered at a doctor's office or hospital, including allergy serum, immunizations, biological sera, blood, or blood plasma. However, these may be covered under the medical plan.
- OTC products that do not require a prescription or any prescription medication that is available as an OTC medication. Exceptions are insulin and niacin.
- Drugs used for investigational purposes or experimental indications, drugs with no approved FDA indications.
- Implantable or injectable contraceptives.
- Injectable drugs, except when the drug can be self-administered, as defined by the plan. Other injectables may be covered under the medical plan.
- Unit dose or convenience packaging of prescription drug products.
- Durable medical equipment, prescribed and non-prescribed outpatient supplies, other than selected diabetic supplies.
- Anabolic steroids except testosterone.
- Drugs used for cosmetic purposes or aesthetic enhancement.
Health Provider Drug Formulary Reference Lists
Most health plans have a formulary list of prescription drugs, both generic and brand name that are covered through your health plan. Your health plan may only pay for medications that are on the formulary. Medication not found on these lists are considered non-covered drugs. Below are links to the drug formularies from some of the major health providers.
Aetna Health Insurance
Blue Cross of California
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Coventry Health Care - Medicare Formulary List of Drugs
- Coventry One - Health Coverage for Individuals and Families - Prescription Formulary
- Insurance through Employer - Humana Drug List
- Insurance for Individuals - Humana Drug List
- Humana Medicare Plans - Medicare Drug List
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Independence Blue Cross
- WellCare Prescription Drug Plans
- WellCare Medicare Formulary Medication Guide
- WellCare Drug List (Formulary) Search Tool